Our customers are the most important part of our business. The organisation is committed to providing a responsive, effective and cost efficient customer service to all of our customers. This Charter sets out the standards of customer care that we are committed to, and which every customer can expect.
- We will be courteous and fair to customers and do our best to help. In return, we expect customers to be courteous towards us.
- We will not discriminate against anyone regardless of age, disability, gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, nationality or religion.
- We will invite you to take part in regular reviews of our services, and your views will be key in any decisions taken to change or maintain current arrangements.
- Customer feedback on the service we provide will be regularly requested and always be welcome.
- We will train, develop and equip our staff with the skills to undertake our commitment to you.
- Our offices will be welcoming and accessible, and if you need to see a specific member of staff, a convenient appointment will be made for you.
- We can arrange to visit you at home if you would like us to.
- We treat all customers fairly and respect confidentiality at all times, giving clear reasons for any decision we make.
- We will publish and display information about our service standards and achievements.
- We offer a clear and accessible complaints procedure, and we will use this feedback to improve our service.
You can download a copy of our Customer Charter leaflet here.
Incorporating Lochaber Care & Repair and LHA Property Services