Please follow this link where you will find all the latest updates and useful information.
Following my communication to all tenants dated 19th March 2020, I have set out some further considerations to keep tenants informed of the current position as we continue to respond to the Coronavirus pandemic. Our focus remains the safety and well-being of our tenants and sharing owners, as well as our employees and their families.
- We are working hard to ensure the critical and essential services that make a difference to communities every day, continue to operate.
- Our reception and offices remain closed to all customers and our staff are working from home.
- We continue to undertake emergency repairs.
- We will continue to carry out health and safety related works in line with Government advice.
- We will continue to respond to customer calls, emails and letters and talk to you about your tenancy and provide any necessary support.
- Our Housing Management team are in the process of making contact by email or telephone with each and every one of our tenants to provide support and guidance
- We are continuing to ask our customers to tell us if they are self-isolating or have a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) so that we can agree arrangements to deliver essential services safely.
Ultimately, we are dedicated to protecting those most vulnerable from the effects of Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we are working with a wide range of partners to support those most at risk and I want to reassure all tenants that we are here to provide support and advice wherever we can to enable you to get through this period as smoothly as possible.
The Board and staff at the LHA Group are striving to maintain a service, all be it reduced for our tenants and we thank you for your understanding in what is a difficult and unprecedented time.