Lochaber Housing Association does not insure your furniture, belongings and other personal items within your home against theft, fire, vandalism, burst pipes and other household risks.

We strongly advise you to take out contents insurance so that if the worst happens your insurers would cover the costs for you.

For further information and an application pack, please visit our offices, or:

Telephone:  01397 702530